Saturday 4 September 2010

THE POWER OF YOUR ATTITUDE

I realize of the impact of my attitude on my life.
Attitude is very often more important than the facts.
Attitude is more important than the money.
Attitude is more important than the past.
Attitude is more important than the circunstances.
Attitude is more important than your failures and success.
Attitude is more important than what other people think or do.
It is more important than the phisical or mental abilities. Attitude can destoy a company, an association or a family.
But the remarkable thing is that I have an option every day, to choose the attitude I'm going to have.
I can not change the past.
I can not control the future.
I can not control the reactions of other people.
The only thing I can do is control my attitude. And I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it.
Everything is up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab