Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Joke of the Prince and the Two Words

A prince had a curse put on him when he was a little boy. He could only speak two words every year. But, if he didn’t speak for a whole year, he would then be able to speak 4 words the next year and so on.

One day he met a princess named Josie and he wanted to say “My Princess”.

The next year he saw her he wanted to say “My princess, i love you”.

The third year he saw her he wanted to say “My princess I love you, will you marry me?” But, the young prince, now growing older knew he would have to wait a couple more years.

So, on the fifth year, excited to finally present his question, he visited the princess.

He approached her respectfully and asked, “Josie, my princess, I love you. Will you marry me?”

And the princess said, “Pardon?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab