Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Importance of Positive Approach

One day, a father talks to his son:

Father: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."

Son: "No way!, I will choose my own bride."

Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates daughter."

Son: "Well, in that case... OK."

Next day, the father approaches Bill Gates:

Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."

Bill: "But my daughter is too young to marry."

Father: "But this young man is a vice-pressident of the World Bank."

Bill: "Ah, in that case... Ok."

After that, the father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-pressident."

President: "But I already have more vice-pressidents than I need."

Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates son-in-law."

President: "Ah, in that case... OK."

This is how business work.
Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But with the right and positve attitude and approach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab