Pages

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

The Importance of Positive Approach

One day, a father talks to his son:

Father: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."

Son: "No way!, I will choose my own bride."

Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates daughter."

Son: "Well, in that case... OK."

Next day, the father approaches Bill Gates:

Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."

Bill: "But my daughter is too young to marry."

Father: "But this young man is a vice-pressident of the World Bank."

Bill: "Ah, in that case... Ok."

After that, the father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-pressident."

President: "But I already have more vice-pressidents than I need."

Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates son-in-law."

President: "Ah, in that case... OK."

This is how business work.
Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But with the right and positve attitude and approach.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...