Sunday 19 February 2012

Programmer and Engineer on a Plane

An engineer and a programmer are on a plane. The engineer pokes the programmer who is trying to sleep and ask him if he wants to play a game: "It's really fun!" he claims. "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you give me 5 Euros. And if you ask me a question and I don't know the answer, I'll give you 5 Euros". The programmer refuses and tries to go back to sleep.

The engineer, who was very enthusiastic about the game, says "Ok. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer, I'll give you 50 Euros!".

The programmer then, agrees to play. The engineer asks a question the programmer could not answer, so he surrenders 5 Euros. The engineer very happy takes the money and says "Ok! It's your turn, ask me."

The programmer looks at the engineer and and asks "What goes up a hill on three legs and comes down on four?". The engineer is buffled for an answer, but can not find it. He  sighs and gives de programmer 50 Euros. The programmer takes the money, puts it in his pocket and says nothing.
The engineer, a bit upset, asks "Well?, what the hell is it?"

The programmer gives the engineer 5 Euros and goes back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab