Tuesday 23 February 2010

LOONY PRAYERS

Lord help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 am.

God help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them are hypersensitive.

God, help me taka responsability for my own actions, even though they are usually not my fault.

Lord help me to be more laid back and help me to do it exactly right.

God help me not to be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)

God Help me not to run everything, but If you need some help, just ask.

God give me patience, but give it to me now.

God help me to finish everything I sta

God help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writting?

Lord help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.

Lord help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdo.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab