Friday 14 May 2010

BEST RESPONSES FOR PEOPLE THAT ANNOY YOU

The fact that no one understands you doesn´t mean you´re an artist.

Any resemblance between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

I dont know what your problem is, but  I´ll bet it´s hard to pronounce.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Chaos,  panic,  and disorder.  My work  here is done.

I thought I wanted a career;  it turns out I just needed the money.

Wait a minute – I´m trying to  imagine you with a personality.

I´d like to help you out, which way did you come in.

If you have something  to  say raise your hand….. then place it over your mouth.

I´m too busy, can I ignore you some other time?

How about never? Is  never good for you?

Do you hear that? That´s the sound  of no-one caring.

People like you don´t grpw on trees,they swing from them.

I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth.

I never forget a face but in your case I´ll make an exception.

I know I´m talking like an idiot. I have to, other wise you wouldn´t understand me.

I like you. People say I´ve no taste, but I like you.

I like your approach, now let´s see your departure.

I can´t seem to remember your name, and please don´t remind me!

You must have a low opinion of people if you think they´re your equals.

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning.

You remind me of the ocean- you make me sick.

You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you´ll find one.

You started at the bottom- and it´s been downhill ever since.

Don´t know wht your problem is, but I´ll bet its hard to pronounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab