Saturday 16 July 2011

The Bigest Lies ever Told - And most Repeated Ones

I promise I'll pay you back next friday.

I've never been this drunk before.

I'll never be this drunk again.

I've checked this e-mail out, and it is really not a hoax.

I'm fine.

It was as simple as that.

It's all your fault.

I love you.

We'll have the reapairs on your car done by noon.

No. I don't think that outfit makes you look fat.

This is what it will cost to repair your car.

If elected, I promise...

You are going to love working here.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Please hold, and a customer service representative will be with you shortly.

Your call in important to us.

It'll only take a minute from your time.

100% compatible with your existing equipment.

I promise I'll pull out on time.

I'll call you.

I'm not leaving you for him/her. I just need some space to think.

This will only hurt a little.

This will hurt me more than it does you.

I am doing this for your own good.

It's only for a little while...

It was an accident.

I didn't do it.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but...

This should be easy.

To speak to a representative press "9".

It's nothing personal.

Trust me.

That was special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab