Friday 7 October 2011

Depressing Life Story

Guys, I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to get a better job than a bloody cook at a local fast food restaurant. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of here if I could actually drive, but I've failed every test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she is athletic, smart and gorgeous. I love her. You know what it's like, I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. He's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all fucking worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is like a Kebab