You are in one of coolest pub in town. You lost count of all the pints you drunk, and have spent the last two hours snorting coke off a toilet seat with a friend of yours.
Then you think:
Oh my god, I feel so good and smart. I am looking and feeling so good, I can have any kind of interesting conversation with anybody. I am confident, the most interesting guy you have ever met. I am going to do a tour around the local to introduce myself to everybody who is dying to meet me.
Everybody else thinks:
What a prick.
Wednesday, 14 July 2010
WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE THINK IS NO WHAT YOU THINK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ancient Greece was a true and exagerated democracy. Everyone had to vote on everything (unless you were a woman or a slave). But many bussy ...
-
- You never listen to me!, you only hear what you want to hear. - Oh sure, I'll have a beer. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment